Monday, August 3, 2015

Some of us have hearts, you know. Some of us don't give up on true love.

Dear blog,

Have we lost the true meaning of love?

Funny how I used to think without a doubt love is something everyone can achieve easily, boy was I wrong big time. Now that I've grew old enough to know love is a word I never really learned how to pronounce. My point is that when you fall in love it's with a real person with flaws. Not with a perfect character from a fairy tale. As much as I want to find someone who I can settle down in my life with, it's hard to picture myself being with an actual human being who I love and loves me equally. It feels like my heart is ready but my head says otherwise. When it comes to love, I can be very skeptical about it but if every time I think about my late grandparents or see any old couples around who are still passionately in love, I begin to doubt myself. They're the reason why I still believe in true love. Now I truly understand the meaning behind an old saying, the "Good Ol' Days".

Signing out,
zaidi.