Tuesday, July 21, 2015

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Dear blog,

Happily now or ever after?

Today got me thinking about last night. It all began when I met a person and throughout the conversation he asked me about my happiness which was very straightforward. For a second I had the answer ready inside my mouth instead my tongue let out a silent. Perhaps I wasn't sure what I wanted or even prepared for that question. Strange, because I thought I knew the answer but ended up having a hard time figuring it out. Funny how I was so concerned about finding something that can make me happy but not knowing what that thing could be. Well I don't need to expect something big to happen in my life to feel happy, it's the little things that makes me happy and lucky for me these little things can be found at home so not only I feel happy but blessed too..now that's double the satisfaction! And from what I learned the key to happiness is to be happy for no reason, like a child. If you're happy for a reason then you're in trouble because that reason can be taken from you.

Signing out,
zaidi.