Monday, July 20, 2015

Turns out we were some people which has been chosen by God to be happy in a different way.

Dear blog,

Complicated lives or complicating things?

The conversation I had with my sister on the day just before Syawal is something I'll keep in mind forever. We don't always have the time to sit down and have a brother to sister talk but when we do, it's a good one. I found it very useful and inspiring so it's worth sharing with my readers. My sister told me that people always see the bad side of life, how unfair and suck it is. Well many things in life are just extras that's how it can distract and affect us easily though that shouldn't be the way. The reason why whenever something bad happens most of us put the blame on life when it's actually a reminder from God not to forget about Him. Be honest, how often do you say "Thank you, God" during those good times you had? If each of us were to be given a perfect life, He wouldn't exist and we didn't really need Him. In fact, most of the time, our answers are in God's hand and all we need to do is raise ours and pray.

Signing out,
zaidi.

✿ This post is dedicated to my not only beautiful but strong-minded sister, Dee. I've always admire your bravery in handling things. Praise to God that you're changing for the better now do keep up, you have my full support. I love you, sis.