Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Never miss a call.

Dear blog,

Have you ever felt like a phone call that's been disconnected?

It amazes me how just one little phone call can make your bad day suddenly so wonderful. Especially having those last night calls, it's just one of the best moments in life. Those who calls in the middle of the day/night to ask what's new in your life are the ones you should paid most attention to. I do believe nobody is busy enough not to give you a call once in awhile if they are your priorities in life. Strange that some finds it cliche maybe because they watch too much romantic movies to get that kind of idea and these people need to wake up to realized what they're missing. As shocking as it is, I hardly get special treatment like these but when I do, I remember it forever that's how much I treasure it. If I can recall most of the calls I've ever received are from the ones who called for the wrong purpose. But not all were bad, there were some good calls but not the best one so far. So the next time you receive an unexpected call from that someone special, say thank you to them and cherish it. To you it may just be a call but to some, it's a call they'll never get.

Signing out,
zaidi.