Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Night thinking. Day dreaming.

Dear blog,

Would you trade sleep for love?

Lately these nights have grown colder. Sometimes not even my blanket can keep my body warm enough. The one thing most humans crave for is having someone to cuddle with. Cuddling gives you comfort and helps to ease the pain of loneliness. Unfortunately not all of us are lucky enough to have that kind of companionship in our lives. I know that sour feeling to have insomnia and nobody to keep you company through the night. Though that doesn't bother me to the extent, I got my own kind of company if I happen to stay awake in the middle of the night, that is food and television. Nothing says goodnight like having good junkies while watching movies! And besides, I rather have someone who holds my heart than somebody who gets me through the night.

Signing out,
zaidi.